ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geek Thread (my new system)

Better than yours. C*nt.
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-017-AR&groupid=701&catid=57&subcat=821

there you go mate, if i were you id buy one now, quality. And for 16 quid you cant go wrong.

i was gonna go for a Titan Amanda cpu cooler, but its like a f**kin loaf of bread and wouldnt fit in my case in the end :\

And it was suggested that it was best off left for a desktop style layout, as it risked damaging the motherboard if used vertically...

Its one of the most popular CPU fans, and id take a guess and say most people have motherboards vertically. Its very secure, and the holder things support the weight very well. Can't personally see it causing any damage in a rush tbqh. And its very light, but if you were unsure you could always add some support some how :rasp:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yes that would be great if its no trouble mate. Can you PM me your address, can't see it in your profile.

Fiesta ST
Running mine at 3.2ghz no problem - dropped the multiplier to x8 and 400FSB which makes use of my 800ddr2 memory.

or were you talking about the titan?

Titan. It's a gargantuan thing that was rated heaviest CPU cooler in THG IIRC...
Ah, fair enough, lol. Yeah its huge, bet it does a great job tho. I couldnt fit it in my case though :¬(

Ah well this artic cooler one is great. Altho my case has 4 120mm fans, one directly behind cpu takin hot air out, and a 200mm fan directly above my cpu, so that adds to keep my cpu temp down