ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GEN Tuner Pro Software cable please!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I just wanted one myself for diagnostics, tinkering! Obviously not the mapping but features like launch control, shift light, cruise control etc! May just buy itnew

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
the license dongle is for the software. it's down to GEMS charging per user. I think you should be able to get a single license dongle for around £50, I know my pro one was around £200. Who have you contacted for support? I can get help with firmware and gin file updates very quickly usually.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Only Ktec mate, I'm a bit in the dark as to what I need, basically would like to play with settings, check sensors if any faults arise. Not being able to plug my own car into our clip machine is annoying!! Who do I contact for Gems stuff?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Is anyone else interested in getting a dongle and software?
I've been speaking to David and the more people I can get interested the better the price I can negotiate.
Add your name if your interested.
Hoping to get the price to about £140 if I can get a few people..
1. Chi