ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Genuine Renault alloys?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Are these genuine Renualt alloys? Got a guy telling me they are and I just wanna check to be sure.

93756591.jpg

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Yep 15".

Just want to make sure so I can decide if I wanna buy them or not. In the 2nd picn they look to come out of the alloy too much to be turinis.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
They're not Speedline Turinis.
I remember a post about these once before where someone had posted a link to a Renault catalogue.
I believe they are a Renault O.Z. Superturismo. Not sure whether they were an option or what model they came on.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Now you mention it I remember something like this as an option from new. Probably oz alloys as said above. Nice tho.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Considering buying them over a set of Ph2 172 alloys. Still unsure.

Thanks guys, apprecaite the insight.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Thinking that too. Just wanted to find out what the story was behind these. Would buy them to sell them on tbh, very very very very cheap.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Meh they don't look as nice as a set of Ph2 172 alloys would do. It would save money however... I dunno. I'll see!

They are 15" Renault Storm alloys, were an optional extra on the Mk2 Ph2 range, where about did you see them, as I fancy a set myself.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
They're just around my way, around 2 hours or so away from me. Pretty much a bargain at 80quid.

Sport Rep 1*5
If they are Storm's then they'll have a stamp on the back saying 'Storm' possibly with the Renault logo stamped above it.

Definitely say Storm on the inside though as I have a set in the garage.