ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geo setup help - 182 Mainly road, private road blast and occasional trackday

nath&alex

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

A little help/advice please for 182 geo setup

I am just putting my 182 suspension back together after fitting Pure Motorsport top mounts and brace. I am using standard cup shocks with Eibach Pro Lowering Springs. For normal road use I'll have standard cup wheels with conti sports and then for track I have speedline 2118s with Dunlop DZ03G track tyres.

My car is mainly used for travel to and from work with private road blasts and the odd trackday use. Please could someone offer advice for settings to give the guy when I go for new tyres and wheel alignment/geometry tomorrow?

cheers

Nath :p

I read some recommended settings in a thread on here that a slight bit of toe out and 2 degrees negative camber will give great handling characteristics.

I decided (as the toe out makes the steering feel twitchy) to go with parallel alignment and 1.5 degrees negative camber. I'm massively impressed with the way it feels when taking corners quickly but had mis-aligned suspension and overly worn top mounts beforehand so it may not be the most ideal comparison.