ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

German coming from Riceburners joins French Frie Fraction...

Cupped 200
Hello alltogether!

My Name is Seriosha, im a German living actually in Switzerland and im 25 Years old.

I owned 4 Nissans in my driving career just till the Engine Internals of the last one wanted to take some vacation under the Summer Sun after over 300k kms at Hard Conditions ;)

Well, was time for a new one and after checking around all the Possible Cars i endet up with buying a Clio Sport 200. Cup Chassis, Recaros, The Metallic Blue (its called different here than in the UK) together with White Cup Alloys and the Cup Spoiler. The dot on the i is the Gran Tourismo Pack (A/C and other pussy comfort stuff ;) ). I dont know how the Optional Stuff is different to the UK here... . The bad news is.. im waiting for it, and since production is paused due to regular maintenance in the Factory i will be dying for some more time i think.

Well, thats my humble introduction, hope i got the corrects words so you get what i meant and see you around here.

BTW, great job here, really! Was searching in the German speaking area of the WWW for some Page like this and found nothing, but it seems that the so nicknamed "Island Apes" have quite a taste for those Bang-Bonbons. Im thankfull =)

BMW M3
Welcome mate.... I was born in Dusseldorf and grew up outside in the coutryside. Loved it.

Does Switzerland actually let you drive cars !! What a nightmare it was driving through there. Got caught speeding more times than i can count.

P.s. Was in Bern last year during the Mongol Rally. Nice Place !!

Cupped 200
Well, probably "driving" is spelled a bit different here ;) All the years driving in Germany = no ticket at all. Driving 2 years in Switzerland = So many Tickets i have no count anymore :( . At least after going through a big bunch of bullshit to get the frakking Swiss Drivers License (with the EU License youre not allowed to drive here when living here) im now allowed to drive. But its a ache... How good that im often in Germany ;)

P.S.: I like Cologne more than Düsseldorf :evil: ;)

Cupped 200
thanks for the link, have checked it and its useless, im sorry ;) Clio Trophy stuff and thats it...

Clio 172 RS2
Aah well perhaps the guy lived in your region.

Any photos yet... ?
You know it's mandatory... sorta'! LOL

Cupped 200
Thx for the welcomes ;) till the Photo introduction its gonna take a few weeks i think... Its ordered since 3 weeks, but as im told the factory is closed durin August. So im litterally fooked up and have to wait till whenever ;)

Merc A class
Hello and Welcome Car sounds nice!

I have just got back from a week's holiday in switzerland skiing on the glacier! :)

Cupped 200
Cool ^^ where have you been? Saas Fee is very popular at this time... im in Snowboarding actually. so i have a bit of knowledge about that :D

Merc A class
Cool ^^ where have you been? Saas Fee is very popular at this time... im in Snowboarding actually. so i have a bit of knowledge about that :D

Saas fee is where i went!

Will be returning next year for 2 weeks! as i loved the freestyle park!

Cupped 200
Thanks guys =)

Surely youre not bad, but i love the name :D

I have no idea how long i have to wait! The Factory is closed in August und i have no idea how fast they assemble mine after re-activation...

When its about the Snowpark you should try Laax instead of Saas Fee. Thats THE Swiss Freestyle Resort! (And of whole Europe probably).

1.5dci
from welding to finished off the production line , 24 hours ? if that, there then left to sit outside for 24hours for the paint to harden up, befor there shipped away ..

thats how long it is up at toyota in burnaston ( derbyshire )

Hi there,

Newbie Yorkshireman who lives in Fife, Scotland!!! Just ordered RS200 last week. Told that delivery will be at the end of November / December. Having loads of extras so perhaps that may slow things down. Has anyone seen RB with Anthracite pack instead of black. Loved the RB colour but wife wanted to be a bit different :S - hope it looks okay. Can't find any pics on net, searched for hours. Oh well ordered now, what the heck. Any links or pics much appreciated.

BG 182
How do.

Nice to meet you.

I've got some swiss francs from Geneva airport (even thou i was going to France), Thats about how much swiss i know.

Bye x

Cupped 200
Hey Clio 995i, Welcome here, but i think youre in my Welcome Thread and not in your own, so dont think there will be much answers to you ;)

Hey Phil! Dont mind, im livin here since over 2 years and let me tell you that it is not so much youre missing ;)