ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

get a load of this thing, he paid 12k for,

RS6 C7
Inferno wasn't a 1k extra was it? I thought it was only liquid yellow and petrol blue that were ID paints?

Poor inferno :(

Mk1 Focus RS
Why why why and more why!

Who in their right mind would take a car that is already nice looking and ruin it like this!

I agree I would rather walk than get a lift in that!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Previous owner probably paid 12k for it when they were worth 12k. May have owned it 6 years. Duuhhh.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Inferno wasn't £1000, it was £250, standard metallic colour option.

And its a crap car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shocking shocking colour. It's not Red and it's not Orange it's just s**t.

Then there's the actual car.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Why are there so many people in wales who still think its 1995 and they want to spend their life savings to try and get on the cover of max power?

Titanium 182
well im sure he loved it all the same, but at some point I hope he breaks it for parts and sells it remotely as standard just to try and save some kind of money, like I said I have been looking for clio 182's for over 3 months and that was on ebay from the very start and is still up now, I also was watching some guy trying to shift a terrible CTR that looked like a transformer lol I will try and find it actually

edit: this was it, looks like he must of thrown it in an auction or something lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-HOND...2682897?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2316947311

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
just e-mailed the clio owner and asked if he put the standard lights, wheels and front bumper on and came down in price I might be interested.

Listerine & Poledo
just e-mailed the clio owner and asked if he put the standard lights, wheels and front bumper on and came down in price I might be interested.
Expect the same resapoonse as you'd get if you asked a 1.182 owner on here to put their dynamique kit back on

:)

Rb Clio 182
Just curious why is it so much slander towards the welsh .

come on were not all like him .

he must be from the place were time forgot lol .

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Cant see how people can hate the colour but I can see how they'd hate this particular car

clio 182 black /gold
well im sure he loved it all the same, but at some point I hope he breaks it for parts and sells it remotely as standard just to try and save some kind of money, like I said I have been looking for clio 182's for over 3 months and that was on ebay from the very start and is still up now, I also was watching some guy trying to shift a terrible CTR that looked like a transformer lol I will try and find it actually

edit: this was it, looks like he must of thrown it in an auction or something lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-HOND...2682897?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2316947311

It says it is from Accrington. Im glad to say i have not seen it about.
The clio will be good in the snow as a plough.

RB 182 FF
Just curious why is it so much slander towards the welsh .

come on were not all like him .

he must be from the place were time forgot lol .

I couldn't agree more! Ive only just joined the forum and already encountered numerous untoward comments about being Welsh. It gets on my t i t s to be honest, the kind of people who make those comments are brain dead toss ers, where your from makes no difference to what taste in car styling you have or anything else for that matter. And I totally agree, that car looks s h i t e!!lol.

Listerine & Poledo
it sure does.

in defence, I've never had a bad time in Wales and never met a nobber like the type I see every day in London.

RB 182 FF
it sure does.

in defence, I've never had a bad time in Wales and never met a nobber like the type I see every day in London.

Cheers Goodj!:) Wales is a great place, ideal roads for a Renaultsport Clio!!! You should all move here!!!!