ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting a new spare key from renault

Silver 172
buying annother 172 today hopefully but it only has one key with it, so im just curious how much renault will charge for a spare key?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
My key is broken and I looked online for prices and people say its around £130 for a new key, but if you don't want central locked then I think its a lot cheaper.
Ring your dealer and ask.

Discounted 1*2 parts
I can supply a key at a discounted rate but will need copies of your V5, utility bill and photo ID (proof of ownership) and then you can take the key to your local dealer to be programmed

172 Race Car
Just get a key made at the local key cutters. Should be about £30 with transponder programmed. Wont have the plip but if its just a spare it will be fine.

Thats my advice

think i paid about 130 a yr and a half ago on my old clio and they said my car didnt hav central locking when it came to getting it programmed but i knew it did as id been using it for about 6 months previous to that