ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting a twingo gt today at 5.30......

a green 1
as a courtesy car as renault have ordered the bloomin wrong aux belt for my car, ah well can have a lil play in the gt,

what they like? lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol. maybe your getting good attention not "is he gay?" attention

or maybe not haha

how long you lumbered with the twingo for?

320d
I was looking into one. briefy, very briefly.

Test drove the 1.2 TCE in the clio then reaised that i'd be much much better off with a derv than a 1.2 turbo in terms of speed, fuel and insurance and tax costs.

Petrols in anything other than a sports model i.e.197, M3, ferarri etc are pointless ,don't think i'd even consider once anymore.

Although knowing me i'll end up buying a 1.6 or something

But i realy like the pull of a diesel between 2 and 3K give a very good push

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They are s**t.

Exterior looks like a cartoon car. Interior is covered in plastic s**t and the park bench seats are comical.

Avoid.

They're not s**t as Dan put.

For the price they are quite good (for girls obviously) and pretty nippy. My missus loves hers. I think it's quite nice to drive, but only in the dark so nobody can see me.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
quite noisy and not refined but the lil 1.2 t is very very nippy and good fun 2 drive

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They're not s**t as Dan put.

For the price they are quite good (for girls obviously) and pretty nippy. My missus loves hers. I think it's quite nice to drive, but only in the dark so nobody can see me.

For the price??? They are expensive compared to the cars in the sector. (aygo, Ka, C1 etc)

And the cable change gearbox is good is it? Nope.

I stand firm. They are s**t.

Last edited:
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i loved the twingo gt i had for a day when my 182 was in for warrenty work!! i was very shocked at how fast it was, shame it looks poo or id seriously consider getting one!

Clio 197
They are rubbish.
I tested 1 a few months back..horrid cars. Lets hope the rs version is better

After a 172 you'd be very difficult to please though!

They're ok ish... I went for a C2 VTS in the end because it was cheaper, better specced and faster (0-60 in 8s).

Despite being that much better than the twingo, I still think my VTS is crap compared to the ol' 182... now that was fun! If could buy a new one, I'd get one again.