ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Cable From Head Unit Mk 3 Clio For iPod

Clio Mk3
Hi, i ordered one of Floridadaz's Aux cables, wich literally arrived next day and would just like to know how other Mk3 owners have got there cables out. The reason i say this is because you can't take the ashtray out from the Mk3 like you can the Mk2. There's a hole from the the glove box which could be used from what i can see and just wondered what method other people have used? I have use the search feature however nobody seems to have said the way they've done it. Cheers in advance for reply's.

Clio Mk3
It doesn't matter anymore, i just fitted it this morning and it turns out that the cable is so long that even putting it through the glove box the cable can reach the drinks holder. From what i can see this is the only way of doing it in the Mk3. However tbh the Mk3 one from what i experienced i'd imagine is even easier to fit than on the Mk2, as you don't have to fiddle around with ash trays and all that. But anyway, great piece of kit Floridadaz, the best £12 i've spent in a while. Cheers for the speedy postage as well! I'd recommend this to anybody that doesn't want to have to fork out on a new head unit or the one that you can get from Renault.