ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting my bumpers colour coded.

Punto Evo Abarth
hello, i have a 1.6 dynamique, basically i want to get my bumpers and door handlers colour coded (couple of other bits to) rather than plastic. is it posible to do this and if so how much would a profesional charge me? thanks alot.

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
Ive just been quoted 350 inc the VAT to do front and rear bumpers rub strips, door handles, the spoiler and a splitter for the front in metalic dark blue. Think thats a pretty good deal.

Daz

A Fcukin Car
Ive just been quoted 350 inc the VAT to do front and rear bumpers rub strips, door handles, the spoiler and a splitter for the front in metalic dark blue. Think thats a pretty good deal.

Daz

Sarah (Billytheclio) had hers done for around that amount and it look mint

Billy2.gif

if your handy with a rattle can get ya sen a few tins of paint from halfords (£10 each) a few tins of primer and laquer and a bit of wet and dry and you can do it for £30 :)

White Sti Hatch
if your handy with a rattle can get ya sen a few tins of paint from halfords (£10 each) a few tins of primer and laquer and a bit of wet and dry and you can do it for £30 :)

Got to be good to get it lookin right though .....

Clio 1.2 16v Mk2Ph2
^^^^ Did you have any problems fitting your sport grille? I have an 03 plate 1.2 16v (no A/C whether that makes a difference) and now with them being cheap was thinking about getting one. Colour coding looks great with the silver 16v badges too.