ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting rid of smoking smell...

Clio 182
:eek: ok I know I shouldn't have smoked in it, but now I've given up a couple of weeks, what's the best way to clean the interior of the smoke smell, I don't just want an air freshner to mask the smell... any ideas? I remember using Febreeze on my last Clio but that's probably not the best thing!

Clio 182
Fletch123 said:
Drive with your windows open, try and get as much fresh air as possible.

I did today, still stinks lol and it's been probably 3 weeks since i've actually smoked in it now...

Clio 182
Fletch123 said:
Karen i can't belive you smoked in your nice little clio in the first place:dapprove:

:dapprove: well i wasn't the first person to smoke in it... and then i figured i may as well use it as i wanted to. its just because ive given up i figured id like to get rid of the smell now if possible...

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Karen, these will sort you out !

Neutradol Car Airfreshner PACK
*Unseal and leave on the top dash tray and also get 1 for the back seat*

Also a spray of Febreze
or Megs Odur Eliminator
*Spray onto carpets/headliners etc*

Attachments

• neutradol2.JPG
    neutradol2.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 23
  • G2310.gif
    G2310.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Febreze%20Extra.jpg
    Febreze%20Extra.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 76

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No probs. IF you use that combination ^^^ it works really well.

The neutradol really does soak up the smell and release a cool fragrence, with the sprays lift it out the materials.

Clio 04 172 Cup
Auto Glym have a good spary called Autofresh works well for me in my work van as I work on farms the matts tend to stink of cow poop and stink the whole van out spray some of that on and leave smells like its just come from the valeters.