ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting rid of the bus steering wheel from my 182, what to change to??? HELP!!!

Clio 182 Cup
The steering wheel in my 182 is looking a bit scruffy, which seems to be a common problem from reading the forum, apart from that it huge!!! I feel like I'm in a london bus, I had a suede momo wheel in an impreza years ago and really liked it but didnt have it for more than 6 months so I'm not sure how suede wears, if you have or had a suede wheel can you give me some feedback on what you thought/think. Also a lot of the suede wheel seem to be dished and with being tall I dont think I need the wheel 3" nearer to me, could this be a problem or am I just over thinking things? Give me your suggestions on what wheel to get and any pictures you have as the look different on a shelf to in a car

Thanks

I'm also after suggestions! I'd ideally like a smaller Renault wheel w/ an airbag, but having googled they all look mighty huge. I suppose the only option left is aftermarket?

Yea you won't find a smaller one with airbag. Aftermarket is the only way to go really if you want smaller.
I've recently got a Sabelt RenaultSport one. 330mm so smaller than the standard. Lovely feel too.
Only thing is made of suade, and they don't last very long.

Look on demon tweaks at OMP Leather ones.