ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting the most out of a psp?homebrew?

6/468 17poo
has anyone got any decent guides of how to actually run hombrew on the psp?as ive looked on tinternet but nothing really makes sense and seems different on different sites, i had to upgrade the firmware when i got lemmings so gutted i did this but i own gta?any help?

Audi S3 225
as long as its not 2.70 then you can downgrade to 1.50 and run homebrew and iso's. M8 i was well scared to downgrade mine i spent like a month reading up on the sites and forums. ill pm u some sites to read up on

172beast

I downgraded my 2.6 to 1.5, works a treat, iso and homebrew works fine also, no problems, been a month or so now.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Not entirely true, but most psps running 2.6 or lower can be downgraded. It all depends on the pcb revision.

6/468 17poo
well mines a 2.6 so this can be downgraded yeah?
so what are the benefits and is it hard to downgrade the thing i really dont want it to be left like a brick!!

Ryan