ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting the Plenium & Fuel Rail Cover polished

BMW 330D
Im getting the above polished shortly at a place in Notts. Ive read that you need to have new gaskets? when removing and refitting the plenium and fuel rail cover, does anyone have the part numbers i need and are they easy to change etc????.

Cheers
Ad

Audi TT 225
Timsclio172 is selling a CNC'ed manifold and plenum, highly polished if thats of any use to you? Done by BenR, polished by some company and Ive also done some polishign work on it to clean it up.

You need the TB to Plenum gasket, plenum to manifold gasket and a replacement rubber O ring

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I have just bought all three.

You will need:

77 00 109 906 £4.64
82 00 052 311 £3.20
77 00 114 203 £4.64

Audi TT 225
Would check part numbers depending on
ph1 172
ph2 172
ph2 182

Not sure if theres any difference tbh

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I can't see there being a difference Rich, the inlet is generic and I think the only difference in terms of the plenum is the throttle body mount on the phase 1 and a section of the coil mounting on the phase 2.

Audi TT 225
Would check anyway you know what renault are like lol
the plenums are different, the tb's are different. The manifold is the same tho

Ph1
Its not 'essential' to replace any of the gaskets when doing this.

Ive taken off the inlet, TB and plemium loads of times in the past and never needed to replace gaskets 98% of the time

The one i would always replace though is the inlet to head one as its a right royal pain in the arse is that one leaks.