ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting under my clio

clio 172
How do you guys manage to get under your clio on the drive....my dad has got some ramps but i can't get up them, because the bumper hits them :mad:

Chocolate Bar™
blocks of wood to raise it enough to get the jack under it. then bobs your uncle

halfords sell some mint little yellow ramps which have just enough clearance to get my car on so that the jack fits under them, but im a tight arse and refuse to pay a tenner for something a piece of wood will do equally as well

clio 172
ive thought about digging a hole in my drive and putting a 6ft steel pit in, whats everyones views on this idea???

pits are not technically legal, building inspectors don't like em. Outside pit will fill with water as well.

Also need to be carefull if in a pit, don't have the engine running and don't do petrol tank/fuel system repairs in the pit.

to many people have died from that.

1 Series Coupe
pits are not technically legal, building inspectors don't like em. Outside pit will fill with water as well.

Also need to be carefull if in a pit, don't have the engine running and don't do petrol tank/fuel system repairs in the pit.

to many people have died from that.

i think he was joking?

Chocolate Bar™
^ i certainly hope so lol! I can imagine the look on my dads face when he comes home to find his newly laid drive dug up

Lionel Richie
i drive the front up onto old brake discs when working alfresco, you can then get the jack underneath to the box sections

Engles Mummy
ive thought about digging a hole in my drive and putting a 6ft steel pit in, whats everyones views on this idea???

lol that would be sweet.

Would love to see the look on your Dads face as your attempting to dig this f**k off hole on his drive ;)