ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl clio sport members

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

Thanks for the mention above. For Shortys information Jilly and I both drive Mk2 172s and both in the coolest colour of BLACK and Squirts Mk2 172 is silver.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 09 April 2003

I think all the girl members should post a pic of themselves on this post!!!!
I posted a couple of pics last week and got the mick taken out of me so I am not posting any more!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Even when they do post their pictures, they are always dark so that they cant be seen clearly!!

350z & 16v Maxi

Any way this is a post about the cliosport girls not the cliosport guys.

BTW GR what post was it that you posted your pics on?

350z & 16v Maxi

GR im sure a lot would disagree about that outfit looking better on the dog!!!

Just had a look at the thread and only two pics of the girls, Jilly very nice!! GR you did pick the pics very well to get a rise out of people. Not ripping the pi$$ BTW Thats what you wear to places like where you were. If you put a pic of you in your Girl Guide outfit im sure youd get a very different responce.

LOL colin you old perv, next youll be suggesting a group photo of all the grils in st trinians style school uniforms !

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 09 April 2003

LOL colin you old perv, next youll be suggesting a group photo of all the grils in st trinians style school uniforms !
Nothing wrong with that!!!!

350z & 16v Maxi

See you agree, just trying to make yourself look like you took the high moral ground. Just be honest your a perv!!!! lol

clio williams, Ph1 172

Where are these pics then? hehe. Id post one of me but I aint photogenic :confused:. Or am I just an ugly fecker? hehe