ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl clio sport members

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Ok dont go into over kill !! Yer its rare for me apologise !!

Just didnt wanna upset you and give you a complex !!

Besides who knows when i may have to pick you brains about something !! I tend to save the insults and leg pulling to the clio list rather than on here, coz to many people get upset !! To politacally correct on here !! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 09 April 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 09 April 2003

i saw the big black chair and you can almost hear him sayin "how difficult is it to fit frikkin lazer beams on a frikkin coopes s" LOL
I love that chair!!!!

was only teasing :oops:

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 09 April 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 09 April 2003

i saw the big black chair and you can almost hear him sayin "how difficult is it to fit frikkin lazer beams on a frikkin coopes s" LOL ;)
I love that chair!!!!

Looks like you are on "Mastermind" - dont know what your subject would be though! Cliosport girls possibly!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by jamesc2 on 10 April 2003

lol sylvia

its a t-shirt with the England logo on it!

bib :cry:

oh well eh! hehehe

Bubbles ;) :D

Well James it still looks like a bib whatever it is supposed to be, also why are you sitting in the dark? Lighten the pic please so that I can get a GOOD LOOK at you!!;)

lol

Jilly :cry: there will always be a place for u! ;)

Sylvia! think u need to turn the brightness up on ya screen :D

i feel on demand lol. :p

im an honest and truthful person really in real life :(

yes i did have my eyebrow pierced it used to have a 1" spike in it but i dont hav eit in now as it almost grew totally out