ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl clio sport members

TT 225

LOL - the blonde with the nice arse is Darrens g/f (red clio GTT)- cant remember her name tho - nice lass :)

Oh and dogmaul - i was pissed off - that was just before they carted my car into the garage to fix the pas pipe which they had disturbed and was rubbing on something (cant remember what now)

350z & 16v Maxi

24 is not old!!!!

Every female on here seems to be hot, no wonder all the guys are trying to meet people on it.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Hehe, i will do.. Need to find those damn drivers, Left it on a bit of a sh*t picture.

everyones already seen my pic before.. if not its in off topic somewhere...

so ladies? jillys got the bottle! what about the rest of you!?

bubbles is almost identical to a girl i fancied the hell out of when i was at secondary school :cry:

made my heart jump about 10x as fast when i loaded the piccy and saw! :(

i better get back to work to put my mind on other things now :eek:

dont intend of sleeping early tonight! :p PMs on way lol

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Its fecking long thats for sure !!

Giraffe springs to mind !! Bet you can see around corners, cant ya !!

i saw the big black chair and you can almost hear him sayin "how difficult is it to fit frikkin lazer beams on a frikkin coopes s" LOL ;)

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 09 April 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 09 April 2003

I think all the girl members should post a pic of themselves on this post!!!!
I posted a couple of pics last week and got the mick taken out of me so I am not posting any more!!
I dont know who would have done a thing?

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 09 April 2003

i saw the big black chair and you can almost hear him sayin "how difficult is it to fit frikkin lazer beams on a frikkin coopes s" LOL ;)
I love that chair!!!!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Colin

Dont take it to heart !! Just joshing with ya mate !!;)

Nice chair by the way ! Get another one and fit em in to ya car !!

350z & 16v Maxi

Not taking it to heart at all mate, thought you knew i dont take anything to heart!!! You not one for normally apologising to me???

Anyway that would be a good idea fitting them in the car it is comfy as fock!!!