ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girlfriend Fail.

Swift Sport
"My 197 is doing really well on petrol Ste, I'm getting an average 34MPG even though I've been driving faster than usual if anything!"

Silly bugger has it set on average MPH. Lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh Steve! The dipsy ones are always fun.

Megane 275 trophy006
It is possible to get that in a 197. I managed it for 2 days, then I got bored.

latestacheivement-1.gif

LY R27, Fiesta ZS TD
Yeah driving at 40.. Mine doesn't even get 27! Haha may b the way I drive!

I got 35 in mine doing 70 with CC on for about 50 miles!

as soon as I got off the M4 to go down south it went down......down and down

Megane 275 trophy006
I got 35 in mine doing 70 with CC on for about 50 miles!

as soon as I got off the M4 to go down south it went down......down and down

That's driving to and from work. Lots of predicting lights, high gear low speed and no mad acceleration.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
My wife and I were in Norfolk the other week. Whilst driving along a coastal road she pointed and exclaimed "look at that bird"
It was a paraglider.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Missus: "Whats Dickie Bird doing at a Chelsea match?"Me: "Thats Avram Grant dear"Missus: "Oh, are they brothers then?"Me: Admitted to hospital with cracked ribs from laughing.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
my girlfriend came running into the house saying her car was about to blow up... was making a wooshing noise.

the fans had come on after she stopped the engine to cool it lol. never happened before apparently :rolleyes: