ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girls in clios

RB 182 Cup
sexy girls will be found in, ka's (street aswell), new minis, new polos, mk2 ph2 clios and 206's (cc aswell)

Cupped 182 with Recaros
my gf drove my 182 for the first time today. She normally drives a 1.2 micra, so she got quite a surprise when she floored it in 2nd, right round to 7000rpm, then did it again in third! She loved it. That's my girl!

Clio_Smart
I see 3 blonde sorts in a black dynamique near me at the lights they looked and checked out the clio :D

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I know 2 girls my age 17/18 with clios, one has a mk1 the other a mk2. Both on the very sexy.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
well it sounds like you boys have to much time on your hands because you are all talking about these girls but you dont seem to be doing nothink about it apart from sit there with your toung hanning out your mouth lol:) like i said where are all the fit guys in the clios:D

Saxo VTS
Right here baby ;)

So Lisa, what you doing tommorow night? I have to say, that's a mighty fine bonnet vent you have there!

My place or yours?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
its a valvar thanks i go for speed i dont try and make it out to be somethink its not, it is what it is lol:) so what do you drive and r you a chav or a geek lol;)

RB 182 Cup
lol im neither a chav or geek... i would say im a dude. i drive a 1.2 dynamique and theres a photo of me on my profile thingy :) so where can i find a photo of you :)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i would put it up on here but its not realy anythink to do with clios now is it lol:)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
well i never see any1 nice driving round my end i have only seen 1 nice bloke in a black 182 :D and you lot talk about there are never any nice girls driving round thats because we are all hiding from all you pervs lol;)

Saxo VTS
its a valvar thanks i go for speed i dont try and make it out to be somethink its not, it is what it is lol:) so what do you drive and r you a chav or a geek lol;)

Yeah I know it's a Valver. Used to own one for over a year!

So you're female and have a good taste in cars; did it hurt falling from heaven? ;)

I currently drive a crappy Astra but getting a 172 Cup soon, so maybe you wanna come christen it with me and my mates!

Chav or a geek? Erm, I'm the guy you dream about. You know, tall, blonde and slightly emo.

So, what you prefer? Chinese or Indian, maybe some Italian?

*This post may contain crappy small talk