ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Given up!!

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

thought i would have a go taking my back seats out today as it was my day off - bit of a mistake really.

Made a start getting my subs amps spare wheel etc. then moved onto my seats, started to think, well this is a piece of p*ss (as u do)! then i got to this last screw which secures a bracket to the floor that the seats are bolted to. Could i unscrew it? could i f*ck!! Has anyone had this problem? Its one of them star thingys but i just cant undo it!

Obviously having had the hump ive had to put everything back in subs n all!

P.S When i removed the bench part, there was a pool of water underneath

whats that all about??

P.P.S its a 2003 1.2 16v dynamique 3dr

[Edited by wkd_clio_16v on 18 February 2005 at 4:37pm]

182BG

a 2003 would be a mk 2

my mates girlfriend had this problem too, well he did, coz he was gonna make an install in her car but said he couldnt get the rear seats out either.

Ask ben_p I think he just used a big bar.

I tried remove the back seats before and youd realy something impressive to move those bolts.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 18 February 2005
Ask ben_p I think he just used a big bar.I tried remove the back seats before and youd realy something impressive to move those bolts.

i done it all with a socket set :confused: just using excessive force and agression, fred done the same at york raceway in about 5 minutes

bench just unclips, all you need to do for the backrests is undo 3 bolts, remove luggage rail and bench, job done