ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glacier white 182

Made the most of the sunshine and gave the car a bath. Nothing special just a simple wash and dry.

C&C welcome even if you are a hater
tongue.gif

20120721_150649.jpg

20120721_150716.jpg

20120721_150735.jpg

20120721_150815.jpg

20120721_150846.jpg

20120721_150716-1.jpg

looks like a good job, my only niggles are

cup pack (spoiler and splitter)
black bumper inserts
exhaust trim
white bullets with orange writing (if im being picky)

:p

Cup spoiler is on the wish list :)

What's up with the exhaust trim?

The inserts are gloss black, crappy camera phone pics don't show details great

Last edited:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Cup spoiler is on the wish list :)

What's up with the exhaust trim?

The inserts are gloss black, crappy camera phone pics don't show details great

he means on the front bumper where the 6 slits are either side should have a black insert but where yours has had a respray they haven't been put back on. i think it has a good base to be good, a few cosmetic changes and it would be really nice!

rb182 cup
not keen on the mirrors or bullets...white bullets with black text would look better...but its your car...white 182's are mint

he means on the front bumper where the 6 slits are either side should have a black insert but where yours has had a respray they haven't been put back on. i think it has a good base to be good, a few cosmetic changes and it would be really nice!

I get you now lol, I took them of when I redone the bumper last month as they where peeling on the corners.

Arctic 182, GTD
Absolutely love these in white, definitely makes me think about getting my car wrapped next summer, and I like the mirrors, always better to stand out slightly :)

Absolutely love these in white, definitely makes me think about getting my car wrapped next summer, and I like the mirrors, always better to stand out slightly :)

My thoughts exactly :)

I had them white to begin with and I thought it looked a but plain, they almost went bright pink lol

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Could be really tidy if the orange bits were binned for black, a splitter & a nice drop.

Got bored on my week of work so thought i'd change a few bits on the car and give it a freshen up.

Heres the only picture i got so far, also my project ka.

20120806_105110.jpg

Mercedes slk 320
Are your mirrors still orange? I'm sure when you drive past me the other day they weren't :-(

PB Clio 172
Good to see you listen to CS once in a while!

looks ok the only problem I have with White is it looks like its been in a crash hence the colour

Looks good all white :) not being anal here but the little black bumper stickers would finish off the front end :eek:

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
What colour was it originally?

Looks really nice :) However IMO, I dont like black wheels on a white car. I'd have them silver and have silver bullets.

Thanks for the comments :)The orange has gone from the car.I like the wheels black but they maybe going a dark grey soon.

They're staying white, I tried them black and hated them they looked plastic.I need some new pics really as it's been lowered now.