ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glacier White 200 - Graffiti Wall Tamworth

Finally got a chance to shoot my car!

I only got a couple worth keeping, but I thought they were worth sharing:

8732413168_ee60c006f0_z.png

Renault Clio 200 Cup by Tom Cash, on Flickr

8732413926_629a0344f8_z.png

Renault Clio 200 Cup by Tom Cash, on Flickr

There are two different ones on my blog, where I did a mini write-up about why I'm back in a RenaultSport and not an Audi S3.

http://www.tomcash.co.uk/glacier-white-renaultsport-200-cup/

Constructive C&C are very welcome. :)

Thanks for looking!

Tom.

Suzuki Jimny
Love it. Nice write up too.

​I always get teased at work because I bought a Renault, mainly by people who are happy with their 1.8 diesel saloons. Lol.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Wondered how long till you got bored with the dirty d Tom !
Looks great I would lose the wheels thou worst wheels ever fitted to a renaultsport clio Imo you shoulda kept the turini's they would of looked mint ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good pictures Tom. Good plans too. Keep the wheels, they look awesome :)

Nice Tom! that didn't take long to return to RS ownership lol.
Lol you know me man... I'm back for much longer this time, I hope. :)

Saw the error of his ways. Looks nice Tom, did you go bowling?
Got it in one! :) Nah, I went specifically for taking those pictures. It was a nice drive TBF.

Somewhat contradictory? Lol
​where are you getting the retrim? I really want mine doing but sadly don't have the funds :(
Haha, I see what you're saying. I said "small" because on the last one, I had all sorts of big plans. I guess I don't mean small, as all of those things aren't cheap, I just meant simple. Nothing that's going to ruin the car. Hopefully it'll all be very OEM looking when I'm done. :)

Tom red leather re-trim? Contact/visit these in Bromsgrove and tell Stewart(my brother) i sent you ;)
http://www.bromsgroveautotrim.com/70160/info.php?p=1&pno=0
I was going to go to Edge or Plush, but I guess I'll go there. Cheers Mart! :)

Love it. Nice write up too.

​I always get teased at work because I bought a Renault, mainly by people who are happy with their 1.8 diesel saloons. Lol.
Cheers man. Nice to know when people actually read what I write. I think most people don't haha.

Yeah, I'm also getting stick at work but IDC to be honest. I'm probably much happier in my car than they are in theirs. :D

Wondered how long till you got bored with the dirty d Tom !
Looks great I would lose the wheels thou worst wheels ever fitted to a renaultsport clio Imo you shoulda kept the turini's they would of looked mint ;)
Lol now you know, 7 months haha. The Turinis would look good here, but not 18's if I do them again.

Good pictures Tom. Good plans too. Keep the wheels, they look awesome :)
Cheers Chris! Yeah, I love 'em. They've got to be light too, right?

Thanks for all the nice comments peeps. :)