ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glasgows roads suck B*ws!!

koi

Audi S1
F**kin potholes!! Just got a flat cause of them, not fun changing a tyre in the cold and rain :mad:

Looking for a new Goodyear FI in 215/40/16, gutted cause theres still loads of tread left on it. Doubt it can be repaired cause it looks like its leaking from the sidewall, not checked it that closely but I'm guessing from the little chunk missing from my alloy that this is where it's leaking! I'm guessing Kwik Fit and the like won't have these in stock so is mytyres the best place to get it from?

Just as well I've not bolted the sub in yet! Anyway ended up having to cut the spigot (?) ring off cause it was stuck solid, how much is this going to cost and where can I buy one? I guess these come in different sizes so how do I know what I need?

Oh what a great day its been...

tiTTy & SV650
know what you mean, got a bulge in one of my tyres which has loads of tread on it from a big fook off pothole, must have been in the Glasgow area it happened.

koi

Audi S1
Well maybe chunk is an exaggeration, more of a scrape to the lip of the alloy and a chunk of rubber missing from the tyre. Anyway it's still not good :(

I hear you dude, lost many a good tyre to potholes:mad:
clarkston is really bad, knocks feck out the car, dodge one
and drive into a bigger one, piss me off!

Civic Vtec y0
Falkirk is much better :rolleyes:

BTW you can claim from your local council for damages caused by pot holes, worth a try

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
pisch news matey, i remember alot of people had this issue at charing cross.

after copous compliants the council resurfaced the roads