ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glass Cleaner?

V6 230
Hi,

What glass cleaner do people reccomend I should get as my windscreen is smeary as hell, I am after one which can be used inside and out so not too toxic lol

On a separate note I want some dash/trim cleaner along with something for exterior black trim (fogligh surrounds etc) can i use either Poorboys Natural Look Dressing or Chemical Guys - New Look Trim Gel for both internal trim and external?

Thanks for any advice :)

Shed.
Tbh ive always used mr muscle window and glass cleaner.

On that note, i got a duster and rubbed all the smeary stuff from my window the other day. Elbow grease ftw.

106 GTi
You can use the Poorboys Natural Look Dressing on exterior parts but it does not last long, and will only give you a matt finish.

On the same token New Look Trim Gel may look to glossy inside.

Glass Cleaners I just use normal trade glass cleaner from a local window place. If it is that smeary it is worth using some AG Glass Polish inside and out.

V6 230
You can use the Poorboys Natural Look Dressing on exterior parts but it does not last long, and will only give you a matt finish.

Glass Cleaners I just use normal trade glass cleaner from a local window place. If it is that smeary it is worth using some AG Glass Polish inside and out.

Ok cheers,

so would be best to get both the PB for interior, CG for exterior and AG glass for both :)

Thanks for help as usual, btw very impressed with AG machine cleaner for my wheels which was reccomended on here too :)

106 GTi

Ok cheers,

so would be best to get both the PB for interior, CG for exterior and AG glass for both :)

Thanks for help as usual, btw very impressed with AG machine cleaner for my wheels which was reccomended on here too :)

I would say so.

I use the Natural Look Dressing for my interior and then use Autoglym for the exterior plastics.

Mito Sportiva 135
I use a load of different bottles and trinkets on the exterior, Sonus Trim and Motorkote on arches and wing mirror surrounds and lower grille, Chemical Guys New Look on upper grille, and have also been using Blackfire Tyre Gel on splitter and the bit of plastic in the rear bumper, works really well.

Would not use the CG New Look on the interior though, its way too glossy.

For cleaning glass quickly I use AG Fast Glass.