ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gloucestershire Meet

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  57 Renault Dauphine
So there's a fair few members in Gloucestershire, who's in for a small meet up?

Any ideas on where? also when, maybe a late afternoon or evening?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
The one place that comes to mind is Gloucester Services. Well easy to get to for all.
Unless a little further afield....Forest somewhere?

From Gloucester it is about an hour if done have to go through traffic.

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  57 Renault Dauphine
Gloucester services could be a good shout actually, decent space, easy access for most 👍🏻

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
What is the cars and coffee place I hear about that's behind Morrisons Metz way?

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I am probably only an hour away from the oily rag on a good run if you decide that spot!

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
Would be interested depending on day & times. Oily Rag is 40mins from me.

Ads29

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Merc ML55
Can't do Friday either but I'd definitely be up for a C&M run in a few weeks time

RustyMojo

ClioSport Club Member
Any of the Gloucestershire guys fancy the Cliosport Caffeine and machine day/morning on the 24th July?

Meet up and convoy over?

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Oh I am tempted! I would go up through the Cotswolds, not sure if that is the way you would go? Be like Burton on the water, Stow on the Wold etc...

RustyMojo

ClioSport Club Member
Well I live north Gloucestershire so the fastest route for me is the A46, I’m the Stratford side if that makes sense. However I’m happy to meet up if we convoy with a few of us!

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I have booked up - I will sort my route nearer the time. Being anal motorway might work better against bug splatter than B road blasting (as fun as that would be).