ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloucestershire Meet

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
So there's a fair few members in Gloucestershire, who's in for a small meet up?

Any ideas on where? also when, maybe a late afternoon or evening?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
The one place that comes to mind is Gloucester Services. Well easy to get to for all.
Unless a little further afield....Forest somewhere?

From Gloucester it is about an hour if done have to go through traffic.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
What is the cars and coffee place I hear about that's behind Morrisons Metz way?

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I am probably only an hour away from the oily rag on a good run if you decide that spot!

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
Would be interested depending on day & times. Oily Rag is 40mins from me.

nicked95

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 130i
I'm literally 5 minutes down the road from C&M, so up for a little meet there (can't do this Friday though 🤣)

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Any of the Gloucestershire guys fancy the Cliosport Caffeine and machine day/morning on the 24th July?

Meet up and convoy over?

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Oh I am tempted! I would go up through the Cotswolds, not sure if that is the way you would go? Be like Burton on the water, Stow on the Wold etc...

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Well I live north Gloucestershire so the fastest route for me is the A46, I’m the Stratford side if that makes sense. However I’m happy to meet up if we convoy with a few of us!

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I have booked up - I will sort my route nearer the time. Being anal motorway might work better against bug splatter than B road blasting (as fun as that would be).

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This has been gaining some traction over the past few months. They don't seem to promote it very well but I've seen plenty of people posting their cars at the location and never looked into it. A couple of us are going this Sunday if anyone in the local area is interested in attending. I'm not taking the Clio as it's not been taxed this month. Malcolm (Clio Williams) is taking his GR Yaris. Be good to see a few of the locals if you're free and at a loose end? The monthly car meets every 3rd Sunday. All cars welcome. Come and meet like minded petrol heads over a coffee and breakfast roll.

Those without FB its at The Boho Bakery, The Barn at Court Farm GL10 3PN

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I went a few days before Xmas. It was a lovely little meet with retros. Though its not the biggest, I had no where to park when I arrived and getting a drink took forever.

Maybe when it grows it would be good, but they really struggled to accommodate the cars on the meet I went to.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
This has been gaining some traction over the past few months. They don't seem to promote it very well but I've seen plenty of people posting their cars at the location and never looked into it. A couple of us are going this Sunday if anyone in the local area is interested in attending. I'm not taking the Clio as it's not been taxed this month. Malcolm (Clio Williams) is taking his GR Yaris. Be good to see a few of the locals if you're free and at a loose end? The monthly car meets every 3rd Sunday. All cars welcome. Come and meet like minded petrol heads over a coffee and breakfast roll.

Those without FB its at The Boho Bakery, The Barn at Court Farm GL10 3PN
I’ve never heard of it….🤷🏻‍♂️ My clio is currently in bits and I’m not sure a diesel Mercedes’ is the petrol heads dream. Plus clio isn’t taxed at present. Deffo be up for some local meets in the future though. Probably the spring now for me

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Yeah at the front section it will be fine. Going down into the gravel park you might have issues, but think it was ok. I had to park up on the road as full up by 10.30 so didn't really judge the driving heights lol

What's the approach like? Mega low cars ok?

Last edited:

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’ve never heard of it….🤷🏻‍♂️ My clio is currently in bits and I’m not sure a diesel Mercedes’ is the petrol heads dream. Plus clio isn’t taxed at present. Deffo be up for some local meets in the future though. Probably the spring now for me
Bloke from the village at work told me about it. my Kangoo isn't going to set the place on fire either so I doubt you'd be out of place in the merc :ROFLMAO:

This could be a good venue for locals in the summer. I'll be getting there for 9 so the Roo can have pride of place ;)

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Bloke from the village at work told me about it. my Kangoo isn't going to set the place on fire either so I doubt you'd be out of place in the merc :ROFLMAO:

This could be a good venue for locals in the summer. I'll be getting there for 9 so the Roo can have pride of place ;)
Absolutely. Summer meets sound great. Wonder if they do any weekday evening events?

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
Yeah at the front section it will be fine. Going down into the gravel park you might have issues, but think it was ok. I had to park up on the road as full up by 10.30 so didn't really judge the driving heights lol

Sounds like one to avoid for me then, V6 bumpers are a bit expensive.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Went to the Boho Bakery meet this morning and I'm very impressed, you can tell that it's very fresh and is still trying to find its feet but I can see some good things coming from this and it's on our doorstep. The barn is nicely done out and the food and coffee were very nice. A lovely spot to meet and gather was talking to the owner and his plans on expanding which is very much a work in progress and these monthly meets are to generate some income to redevelop the surrounding area and help the business idea grow.

At the start, it felt very C&M of old with people coming and going. They have had group meets there in the past which is nice to know the Clios won't get shunned lol. Overall the I went with were all very impressed and have already suggested we do more regular things in the evening there once they open up more.

As for the drive in and out, I wouldn't worry about anything that's low low, I couldn't see any reason why anything low would struggle to get in and out of here.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Went to the Boho Bakery meet this morning and I'm very impressed, you can tell that it's very fresh and is still trying to find its feet but I can see some good things coming from this and it's on our doorstep. The barn is nicely done out and the food and coffee were very nice. A lovely spot to meet and gather was talking to the owner and his plans on expanding which is very much a work in progress and these monthly meets are to generate some income to redevelop the surrounding area and help the business idea grow.

At the start, it felt very C&M of old with people coming and going. They have had group meets there in the past which is nice to know the Clios won't get shunned lol. Overall the I went with were all very impressed and have already suggested we do more regular things in the evening there once they open up more.

As for the drive in and out, I wouldn't worry about anything that's low low, I couldn't see any reason why anything low would struggle to get in and out of here.
Top feedback mate. I’m bang up for some local meets there. Especially summer evening! Drive outs!