ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

go-karing in newport anyone?

White ds3
Anyone fancy this in a few weeks?
last one was a good meet and a good turnout. If there is enough interest then i'll phone up and organise it with them, then people can phone and pay a £10 deposit. Last time i went it was about £35 for 40 minutes and was definately worth.

http://www.supakart.co.uk/home.htm

197 ff albi
if you can get a good crowd say 15-20 its £35 for grand prix which is even better and will bring out the competitive side of this region lol

White ds3
get your name down en lol. but 40 min free run gives everyone the same time on the track for the same money thas wat i was thiniking?

Faded trophy
Grand prix thing is awsome everyone gets the same amount of goes apart from the top 5 drivers who gave a 15 lap final it's real good LOL

172 Flamer
Def up for this, will be good, if we doing it though I agree it needs to be the Grand Prix, they also open up the outside section which is good.

1.pritchard182
2.durham
3.brownin
4.g.simmons

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Id rather it be in a few weeks, I have F**ked my leg up somehow and waiting on xray results to come back on why its messed up :(

Silver 172
would deffo love to come, starting work monday though so will have to see what days im working as its shifts so will let you know

Faded trophy
thort ide ask i know a few boys who will com make up numbers if we gat more than 25 people we gat the place too ourselvs lol

White ds3
right is everyone up for the sun 21st coz i im gona phone and leave a deposit then i dont wana lose my £10 lol.

once iv done that you lot can just phone saying your joining the clio meet and leave your £10 deposit?

thanx dan

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
What time you thinking of? I only ask cos 21st is day after the last of the 6 nations games!! Last time I went karting with the forum it was the same story (day after international rugby) & I was soooo hungover I nearly chucked up in mcdonalds car park before we went! lol

172 Flamer
Dan, what's the news on this? Have you sorted a date? As if its not the 21st people need to check they have got it off work which may take time etc. Shall we get an up to date list of everyone who will definitely be there?

White ds3
right guys i wanna phone them but want a final list first
so here it goes, go karting on sun the 21st march £10 deposit £25 on the day

get your names down guys

1.pritchard182

172 Flamer
I'll be there. Most people wouldn't have come on the sat as its the last day for all the 6 nations games. Get your names down guy's. Think it would be good once we've booked it to get a list of everyone who has paid their deposit so we know exact numbers.

1.pritchard182
2.g.simmons

White ds3
i phoned super kart today and this day is 100% free atm but may go if we dont get many more names down
if we get 8-12 people we can do a 10 min qualifying then 30 min racing on a track to ourselvs and all on together.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Im sure we could get 8 names down by then! Dajones will come im think, that makes 5!

(sorry for making your mind up for you dan :p)

172 Flamer
Come on guy's get your names down, will be gutted if we can't do this, haven't been karting for a while.