ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go karting 2018

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
So it's that time again.
Sadly, we missed it this year as it is a bit close to xmas to be expecting numbers to turn up at late notice so i am going to put the feelers out there for February next year.

Depending on numbers will dertermine what race format we use but last year it went down well with the winner being the quickest lap over 3 sessions. *cough cough*

However, i am hoping for the same turnout as last time as i believe we all had a great evening and had great company all with a similar interest.

It's nit often we get a car park full of clios so lets make this happen again and do some racing at the same time.

Lets get tagging and get a crowd of us there again.

No date set in stone yet but will be february sometime.

Full throttle raceway, stourbridge DY8

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Sounds like a good night. I Should be able to make it.
I've got to take my Daughter there in December for a party.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
i’m up for this,i’m away mid february but if it doesn’t fall on the same date i’m there!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I could be up for this but not available w/c 12th Feb as I'm in East Kilbrode.

@cs_dave will have to see when it comes to the karting about being awesome. Who’s bringing the silicone spray for his Tyres? [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
@cs_dave will have to see when it comes to the karting about being awesome. Who’s bringing the silicone spray for his Tyres? [emoji14]

He is dangerous enough without the silicone spray.
He almost did a 180 mid air while going down a ramp last time. Ended up in the barrier :tongueclosed:

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
Is ok to come if now i'm a Megane owner?
Put my name there please.

B93

Clio 1.2 16v
Very tempting, dont put my name down yet as I dont know if I'll be in the country, but fingers crossed I might make it

9ff01285c86b3753a0ebfb927828f2b3.jpg