ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go on have a good laugh at my own stupidity.

lol.. i had a similar problem when my gearbox decided to keep spitting the circlip on the shaft.. spare key in the drinks holder other in the egnition engine running and the door blew shut.. tried to break in through the passenger lock 4 bout 20mins and after the screwdriver snapping in the lock i decided to put a hammer through the rear quarter window..
PS spare key was in car as id just gone up the north east from the south so always take my spare key just incase i loose 1

Just be glad you have neigbours and family with a set of keys to your house. If this happens to me trust me I'd be in big trouble.

I'd bet your neigbours couldn't believe it.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Just be glad you have neigbours and family with a set of keys to your house. If this happens to me trust me I'd be in big trouble.

I'd bet your neigbours couldn't believe it.

If it was this neighbour, he's lock himself out daily
Photo0014.gif

Ged

PD130 Peach
How come it will lock itself with the door open? My mk3 has some nice idiot proof features. Like its keyless so walk up on a cold morning, get in start and wak the heaters on. Get out and close the door and the amount of times iv pressed the door lock button out of habbit...then had an absolute heart attack!! Then realised that the car dident lock itself as its running :) clever renault :')

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Two pages and Chip Mk1 hasn't been in to explain, in depth, the finer operating parameters of the RAID system?

He's slacking.

;)

Mini Cooper S sport
I didn't know you could press the button, shut the door and then it would lock while the car is stationary. Weird.

I like the anti-intruder function, even the 500 has it - yet my 370 didn't!

2001 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Go outside, cars a block of ice – open up the car chuck work bag containing everything phone, wallet and yes...coat , turn the car on – lean in and wack the fan on and turn on the rear screen..

Slam door, walk off to get ice scraper – get three steps and think “ ****!!” – I pressed the anti hijack button.

Cars locked – Cars Running.

No one in the house – phone locked in car – house locked ( spare key in house).

Had to go to a neighbour’s house and use their phone and get the old man to come round with a spare key.

Failgasm.

Dont be as stupid as me. Please.

HAHAHAHA Quality mate

182cup & 172 racecar
I didn't know you could press the button, shut the door and then it would lock while the car is stationary. Weird.

I like the anti-intruder function, even the 500 has it - yet my 370 didn't!

Who would want to get into one of those anyway?(unless you were in it of course)