ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

god damn them vipers sound good!!

ant

yep.
what with that up front and the blueflame out the back i'm never going to see 30mpg+ ever again!!
:D

M140i/Orange 182
LOL good sound i take it mate...ive got neither and still never see 30MPG+!!!

VRS
glad to see you got one matey! im loving mine 2 :D
i love sticking that accelerator down and hearing the rumble

VRS
daze said:
:)

got the one markm was selling.

just need to sort the c.a.f. at the weekend.

im a lazy fooker and after 3 weeks of viperage, i still havent sorted the cold air feed....... oops hehe

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i found the viper lost power, it sounds the best though. pannel filter and modded box for me, works the best

Maz

LY 200
makavelli said:
im a lazy fooker and after 3 weeks of viperage, i still havent sorted the cold air feed....... oops hehe

Me neither and I have had mine for a bit now :eek:

Get some pics up Daze .. when anyone works ou the best way to do CAF will you let me now as I need mine done and I am willing to pay :approve:

Thanks

Maz :D

ant

yep.
i'm gonna go down to the foglight, easy to get down there when you remove al the gubbins that comes with the original airfeed.

depends wether you want to lose your fogs i guess [i never use them!]

Clio 172mk2
i got fred to do mine , front bumper off , acoustic valve out behind the arch liner , then run a long feed to front grill,, then refit the bumper and arch liners.

fred only charged a tenner or somet daft well woth it looks great on front of car

i never used my fogs yet , but i like em there , dont like seeing only one fog seems wrong to me .

gues its down to yer own opinion .

172 cup TT
yeh like the vipers... Im getting rid of mine soon though so keep eyes peeled if anyone is after one.. probably around march time and i want rid..

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Looking into getting a viper kit for my 1.6 16v, so do they make a nice noise. Also every viper kit ive looked at on eBay look the same, so does this mean they're pretty much universal?

VRS
the actual viper unit is the same matey, its just that different models require a different adapter plate to attach the viper in place of the oe airbox

Clio 172mk2
richard all the vipers are based on the same design , but the outlet pipe on the viper is different sizes depending on which vehicle it will be fitted to. most ppl dont use the backets , providing yor pipe sizes to where the viper jubilee`s on it should be fine

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Ive got the ktec ramcharger on my 1.6 but dont know whether to get a viper kit because mine makes a nice sound as it is, would there be much difference?

VRS
www.2modified.com! john is a member here and offers them at 200 plus a tenner for postage, u have the choice of the original red viper, the black mamba or silver! i opted for black mamba :D

got a viper fitted in mine........thought it was quicker than previous though must have been the sounds and what a roar....mmmmmmmmmmm.

funny hey it sounds faster ..........mine sounds faster than urs ...lol

:lolup: luvved the sound , then got exhaust done ...........its just loud everywhere now cant hear the viper for the exhaust. sure its in there somewhere in the rumble ................:cool:

VRS
biojo said:
i got fred to do mine , front bumper off , acoustic valve out behind the arch liner , then run a long feed to front grill,, then refit the bumper and arch liners.

does any1 know if the standard viper feed is long enough to do this or do you need to purchase a longer feed? its just that im going to be doing this to mine seeing as i have to take me bumper off to fit the new 1 :D

andy

Clio 172mk2
no standard one is too short , 2 standard ones joined is big enough though, fred said 1.5meters , but , once fitted its under that length