ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

god im pi%%ed off

fat arctic ! sold yippee!
posted yesterday about a rattle somewhere after renault fixed my fuel problem...they put a new o2 sensor on and since then i have ha dthis god awful vibration or rattle under the car or behind the dash board..well i cant pin it down.
anyway after coming home from work car is drivng like a pig , slight loss of power and the vibration is worse and the car seems to be "loose" if you know what i mean?
doesnt seem to handle as well and i dont feel safe in it! prehaps im just paranoid trying to find faults but i feel depressed now!
and when i pullled on driveway put ful right lock on to get in and that made a noise! had a look and it looks like wheel is sitting at an angle and not 100% straight(in full lock) is that normal?
anyway just feeling annoyed by it all really - but booked in at rentech on thursday so i hope the boys there can do thier magic!
one pi$$ed off renault rattler owner!:(

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
TBH mate i get the same, you get a fault and all of a sudden you hear no end of noises!

Wheels on full lock should be at a slight angle, if you look at a big merc/bm they lean loads on ck to get a better turning circle.

Clios have a problem (which can be fixd under waranty) when on full lock. The suspension mounts make a funny noice. No danger just annoying. Happens on mine, shat my self the first time, you soon get used to it though

Sounds like they've knocked the heat shield and the wiring for the lambeda.

Don't understand the wheel unless they unbolted the rack or somehting.

cup 182 mit stripes
You do seem a bit down nat, the motor not going good just puts the tin hat on all the other bad stuff going down.

The unescapeable truth is that cars wear out and cost lots to fix. Hope things pick up real soon for you.