ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Old School

J15NWP

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hi guys I have decided to get rid of my trophy and replace it with a 172, I had always wanted one as a teenager and never got one until last week.
Its also turning out to need alot of love

Attachments

• 172 and trophy.jpg
    172 and trophy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
  • 172 front 1.jpg
    172 front 1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
  • 172 rear 1.jpg
    172 rear 1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 41

J15NWP

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It
What's it need

I think it’s been on the track so there’s a lot of parts missing. Mainly interior stuff but the A/C pipes have been cut. The condenser is missing. The upper radiator support brackets are missing. The dash has been cut up to fit custom gauges in I think. The engine mounts need changed and the gearbox selector seal obviously has a leak. I’ve done the timing belt, water pump and aux belt kit and I’ve fitted a radiator so far. I’ve got most of the trims I need but just need the time

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
I’m advise is do all the jobs it needs if you want tysave money go used parts and get it back to life and you will enjoy 💯

J15NWP

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m advise is do all the jobs it needs if you want tysave money go used parts and get it back to life and you will enjoy 💯
Yeah I’ve done 90% of it so far. Just need a dashboard and I’m sorted. Oh actually the roof needs painted lol