ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going Old School

Clio 172
Hi guys I have decided to get rid of my trophy and replace it with a 172, I had always wanted one as a teenager and never got one until last week.
Its also turning out to need alot of love

Attachments

• 172 and trophy.jpg
    172 and trophy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
  • 172 front 1.jpg
    172 front 1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 59
  • 172 rear 1.jpg
    172 rear 1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 56
  Clio 172
It
What's it need

I think it’s been on the track so there’s a lot of parts missing. Mainly interior stuff but the A/C pipes have been cut. The condenser is missing. The upper radiator support brackets are missing. The dash has been cut up to fit custom gauges in I think. The engine mounts need changed and the gearbox selector seal obviously has a leak. I’ve done the timing belt, water pump and aux belt kit and I’ve fitted a radiator so far. I’ve got most of the trims I need but just need the time

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
I’m advise is do all the jobs it needs if you want tysave money go used parts and get it back to life and you will enjoy 💯

Clio 172
I’m advise is do all the jobs it needs if you want tysave money go used parts and get it back to life and you will enjoy 💯
Yeah I’ve done 90% of it so far. Just need a dashboard and I’m sorted. Oh actually the roof needs painted lol