ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to buy a new Xbox 360 in a minute....

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Which one should I get? I Want to take advantage of Kinect when it is released in 50 days, But for now, Halo and COD. I recently sold my Elite, But Ive split up with my mrs of 6 years on sunday, And Realised that I actually have no life outside of her, So might as well get gaming!.

From what I can see there is a 4GB and a 250GB out, I can get:

4GB with a Game for £144
250GB console only £180

Which would you go for? Just for gaming and kinect really!

thanks

Lee

BMW M2C
Unless you're on a budget get the 250gb. I replaced my old one with one last week. Ordered it from shopto and it arrived the next day.

Clio 182 cup'd
The 250

You can't play quite a few games online with the 4gb, as they don't recognise the 4 as a hard drive

MS are supposed to be fixing that. I would make the choice based on budget.

I got one yesterday, I am so impressed with the build quality compared to the old one, and it just looks so much neater under the TV as well.

Evo 8 MR
It's actually quite funny reading about people buying the exact same console again because it has a bigger hardrive when the sole reason people defend their decision to buy a console over a PC is that you always have to spend money to keep your PC up to date.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
nothing to do with thast St3ve.

I first of all had the White Platinum, I got a new black TV so I sold it and got a black 120GB Elite, I sold that last month, Cause I never ever played it cause I was always out with the mrs. We Split up, im bored, Went and bought one today.

nothing to do with the upgrade/hard drive thing.

But thats not getting into a console vs pc debate...