ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gold calipers

R27 - 77/500
took the plunge and tried summit diff to red an yellow. did have them black but where matt and didnt look very good.

look good in the flesh i think so smiles all around.

24032007062.gif

24032007061.gif

24032007063.gif

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got my gold smooth hammerite ready just waiting for my mate to give me a hand looks really good i'm pleased i've gone for that colour:)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you use spray can or paint and brush? looks tidy
My mate has aheat gun you suppose to heat the calliper before brushing to get a better finish the more coats you put on the better the finish supposidly

R27 - 77/500
Clear side repeaters next ;)

Looks alright that

haha yea i know keep meaing to get some.

just brushed it on, gave em good wire brush before hand, 2 good coats as well, its think paint so it filled holes up nicely.

can complain at the finish on them either

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Nice results!

Done mine the same, they go really well with flame too (can just see them in this pic:

14-1.jpg

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good Dan, need to give mine a lick of paint when i get some new wheels, oh i bought a mint silver Ph1 btw :cool: Will bring it up one afternoon if you're about.
Russ

Last edited: