ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

golf resto thread

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hence why i deliberately did it

18. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

Looking good Laura, black paint in the boot looks much better, get some standard mk2 gti bbs wheels will look far better than those and won't cost the earth either.

Not really wanting to cause an argument.

But a forum is for peoples views, and that was my view. And i deliberately said put a car bra on, because i thought it would look good.

Gosh, i can't wait to get the funk out of here. And i know most of you can't wait till i leave, everyones a winner!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
laura you should sign up to Vag-H2o i know its not water cooled but they all love mk1's im a megga fan of the mk1 always wanted like a pastle grey one with a checkered roof no bumpers, slammed and some nice BBS wheels.

edit: Oh and side exit exhaust

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i do like the tin tops but there is just something about the convertables that does it for me hehe

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea they are gorge ill give you a shout when i next know theres a meet on so ya can pop down or sumat, whats it like on insurence and does it run nice

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
insurance is pretty cheap through a classic policy, but i have friends in the right places that sorted it out, £295 for the year, with 0 ncb as they are on the clio, if you went through normal channels would have been about £600

runs ok yeah, just got to be aware that is is an old car so keep an eye on temps and stuff, it needs a bloody good service, hopefully that will be done at the weekend tho