ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone Black... Viper Scoop Part 2

307 hdi (powered by derv)

loads better, blends in better with the rest of the car. IMO it needed to be blue or black.

Shaw

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Yes mate looks really smart. :cool:

Me&Lozza had some fun trying to run a feed up from mine but because ive got air-con theres just a couple of more pipes in the way! We gave up in the end after seeing the state of the hose. :D

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

U can buy the round thing with out the induction kit.... Its around the £40 mark and comes with tubbing, Clio_1.6 it helps get the car more air to the air filter, this way its sucking up cold air 24/7, whilst last time it was stuck behind the fog light sucking up 50% air and 50% dust lol

do you think it would be a good idea to put some very fine mesh about an inch up the ducting to stop as much crap getting up ? where do you buy just the round thing from?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

if u have aircon i wouldnt bother.... such a b**ch to do, ask all the others who have tried, some do put mesh up it, but i havnt got that far yet

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Little Newms, can you get one for a 1.6 16v (2003)?

Where could I get it fitted if I could have one fitted?

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Cheers Little Newms...

I like yours in black althought I think it might have stood out more in silver, like CupCakes!

The linked worked fine!
Ill have a look into it!

Very good prices (affordable!)

Does it add bhp or just increase things like efficiency?

Sorry about all the questions!!

[Edited by Clio_1.6 on 21 March 2005 at 12:00pm]

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_1.6 on 21 March 2005

Cheers Little Newms...

I like yours in black althought I think it might have stood out more in silver, like CupCakes!

The linked worked fine!
Ill have a look into it!

Very good prices (affordable!)

Does it add bhp or just increase things like efficiency?

Sorry about all the questions!!

[Edited by Clio_1.6 on 21 March 2005 at 12:00pm]
lol no probs..... i felt the diferance and saw it to, i droped 2mpg on the computer, if u add more air it uses more petrol, simple!!!! Also u can feel it sucking in your hand if i have a closed induction kit, so its def working

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Silver looks too Barry for me - the Black looks way better, nice and subtle and also purposeful - not "Look at me ive got a modified air filter system" hehe