ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good 172 Insurance Companies for over 25's?

Wav

ph1 172 + trackfd3s rx7
Hey Guys,

Currently my no claims are used up on my trackday / weekend rx7. Now I'm picking up a mk1 172 on Sat for my girlfriend and I to use everyday. She will be 25 next month and she will have 2 years no claims, so she can insure the 172. The only problem is most peeps seem to want over 1k fully comp for the Finchley North London area.. What companies do you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have been with Adrian Flux for 2 years running now im paying £540 im 28 full no claims, phoned 8 companys there still the cheapest.

Ford Mustang 5.0
I have been with Adrian Flux for 2 years running now im paying £540 im 28 full no claims, phoned 8 companys there still the cheapest.

Give us a try when your policy comes is due mate, I think I should be able to sort you out a good deal.

If you would like to get a quote in the mean time for comparison please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

200sx S14 Strawberry
I'm looking for my 182. I'm thinking of putting an exhaust, viper, re-map and lowering springs on. I got a quote for £540 with the mods from 'elephant'. I will b 25 with 4 years no claims

106 GTi
Greenlight where great when I was 19/20 wanting insurnace on my old Pug GTi's, can't get close these days (28), 10 years NCB, second car so low mileage.

The usual Admirial, Bell and Elephant where the cheapest ones when I was ringing around last week and the best price came from Admiral @ 370, but in the end Flux priced matched and knocked some more off and did it for £365.

Everyone else I tried wanted over 400 quid.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Adrian Flux were £350 FC protected ncb etc etc for me last year, 25 years old parked on public road unlimited milage :)

Hoping it'll be less this year.