ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good alarm app

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
is ther a good alarm clock app for the i phone 4 as the one on it isn't very good?

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
dose that only work as a radio or are there just normal sounds on it?
and dose it work on silent?

Cupra
Whats wrong with the normal one?

+1... you set a time for it to go off, and the phone makes a loud noise to wake you up. What more does an alarm need to do?

Any apps would need to stay running the entire night, which can't be good for battery life. No alarm in the morning as the phone is dead. :rasp:

If you can keep it on charge then plus 1 for sleepcycle
If you use it consistently it really makes a difference,
For those that don't know it uses the motion sensor to detect the phases of your sleep by your motion on the bed and wakes you up at the best time within 15 mins or so before your set time.

Clio 172mk2
dose that only work as a radio or are there just normal sounds on it?
and dose it work on silent?

Yer it has few set tones you can use, think you can set mp3s too.

Main reason i picked it was you have to slide the thing across to turn alarm off. press icon is sleep mode

Its not actual radio, but you can set it to online music places. Mines all set up for a few albums

Renaultsport Clio 182
snooze time is about 9 or 10 mins on the standard clock / alarm that is preloaded.

it's like Ronseal - does exactly what it says on the tin ;-)

Can I echo Rollo's comments about the standard one? I have several saved; weekdays at 7am and a few others. Done.