ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Deal?

106 GTi
Nice kit, also would grab some sealant to go before the wax to give some extra protection over the winter.

RB 182
The list must need updating, but all you need to do is put ClioSport at the bottom of the list of products before payment and you will get the discount.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if its a meg waffle weave drying towel ask to leave it, its wuite harsh and heavy gte the one from carwashnwax smoother

RB 182
if its a meg waffle weave drying towel ask to leave it, its wuite harsh and heavy gte the one from carwashnwax smoother

It's this one I believe as Tim doesn't appear to have the Megs one on his site and I can tell you it's fine because I have one. The items are all listed on the description of the kit.

Yep thats a great kit, as mentioned add a clay bar and you are sorted. waffle weave is a good quality one, I have several and all have passed the CD test :)