ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Insurance Companys

S2 106 GTI
Have just recieved my renewal from last year £902 up to £909 due to tax!

but i now have recieved another 3 points for speeding on motoway!!!!!! so i told my insurance company and they qouted me £1602!!!!! :dead:

I need to bring it dow some what.

I am 24 soon to be 25 in feb, garage the car at ngt, live in the sticks.

E30 318iS x2
Thats £100 more extreme than my penis penalty from direct line! lmao (got let of that thank god lol)

S2 106 GTI
I have 2 years NCB and i'm with Admiral, they were the cheapest when i started off with them

Ad

MK2 FRS
should be cheaper than that mate.

try privilege? just have to work your way through the online ones!

a green 1
direct line, not bad, 0% apr when bought online plus 10% discount,

believe elephant are good,

or greenlight, heard these are really good.....

S2 106 GTI
should be cheaper than that mate.

try privilege? just have to work your way through the online ones!

just been on that confussed.com the cheapest was 'kwickfit' with £1400

I'll just have to keep trying, got 2 weeks till its due. when you turn 25 does that make a difference

Mk2 172
Have just recieved my renewal from last year £902 up to £909 due to tax!

but i now have recieved another 3 points for speeding on motoway!!!!!! so i told my insurance company and they qouted me £1602!!!!! :dead:

I need to bring it dow some what.

I am 24 soon to be 25 in feb, garage the car at ngt, live in the sticks.

None of them. they all have your pants down!!! and they dont include the nurburgring in their policy! cant see why! its not like i drive fast there at all!!!! hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
My renewal with Tesco went up £60 on last year for no obvious reason. Went on moneysupermarket.com and got it for £423 from eSure including business use

D

dannyh_17

its gotta be nfu mutual theyre so cheap its unreal give em a ring mate an pm me an let me know how u got on? not many people know about them i think thats why they can offer extremely low prices

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
The cheapest for me was Direct Line. Although they did mess about a bit e.g. Spelling my name completley wrong on the certificate, and saying that the policy started 3 months previous!!

Also, Virgin wern't bad either.

Martyn

E30 318iS x2
The cheapest for me was Direct Line. Although they did mess about a bit e.g. Spelling my name completley wrong on the certificate, and saying that the policy started 3 months previous!!

Also, Virgin wern't bad either.

Martyn

Wat is it wit dem and sepllnig :clap:

Works...kind of...
Renewals are a load of carp to be fair. They only do good deals to new customers to entice business.

After my first year, the renewal quote with Norwich Union was £740. Rang around and the best quote I got was with Barclays for £410.

S2 106 GTI
whoo hoo!!!! just rang Adrian Flux, £1189.47 still expencive but rather pay that than £1663!!

also they took into account that i was a member on here! :D