ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good news guys!

182 Trophy No. 223
Well, for those of you who didnt see the plumeeeage of blue smoke on the RS trackday, i have great news!

Reno confirmed what i already knew, a pipe burst, spitting steering fluid all over the motor, causing the pump to cease, and the belt to snap!

So they're replacing it all, and the cambelt as a precaution, all under warante!!

Baldocks in Wivelsfield get my seal of approval!

182 has now gone!
Bennigin said:
Well, for those of you who didnt see the plumeeeage of blue smoke on the RS trackday, i have great news!

Reno confirmed what i already knew, a pipe burst, spitting steering fluid all over the motor, causing the pump to cease, and the belt to snap!

So they're replacing it all, and the cambelt as a precaution, all under warante!!

Baldocks in Wivelsfield get my seal of approval!

my cousin always takes his car to Baldocks.. he says out of all the renault dealers in our area (worthing/brighton) he has recieved the best service from them.. might take mine there in future rather than tates brighton :dead:

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Bloody hell mate, you must be lucky.... Finding a Renault dealer that doesnt kick up a fuss when it comes to work under Warranty. Gud on Ya Mate