ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Photography magazines?

Not a 320d
Is there a good photography mag worth buying? Just to have a read through, preferably one with a few photography tips for a noob. Had a look in Sainbury tonight but there were various and wasnt sure.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What camera have you got dude ?

I used to get the PhotoPlus Canon edition.. was alright but I ended up with over a years worth and realised I was out growing it... it's super basic (well I think so) but at the same time I did pick some useful tips up when I were a noob.

http://digital-photography-school.com/

This is also worth a read/browse/bookmark .. I get their letter each week (email) with useful hints/tips etc.

Practical Photography isn't too bad for projects/ideas etc. The problem with all of them is that they just cycle through the same stuff every year though, so after 12 months you've pretty much seen everything.

I occasionally get a photography mag when I'm travelling (on expenses! ;)).

Tbh, most cover the same things all the time. Pretty much all of which you can find online anyway.

The best buy for me is one of those magazine book things, which covers A LOT of things, and does contain a lot of useful info. I think one was called 'The essential guide to landscape photography'. It was 7.99, so more expensive than a mag, but much larger.