ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Price?

A

andy27

I can get hold of a Trophy spoiler for £200, is this a Good Price? What would you pay for one of them?
Also Recaro's from the Trophy, Slightly Grubby but pretty sure there Good Condition otherwise, What would these go for?
Is £160 Each a good Price for Trophy Speedlines with Good Michelin Tyres? Only got 3 of them tho and 1 has a small 2" Kerb Mark on it! Easily Refurbed!!!
Any Suggestions are welcomed!
Cheers!!!!!

Monaco Blue Mk2
andy27 said:
I can get hold of a Trophy spoiler for £200, is this a Good Price? What would you pay for one of them?
Also Recaro's from the Trophy, Slightly Grubby but pretty sure there Good Condition otherwise, What would these go for?
Is £160 Each a good Price for Trophy Speedlines with Good Michelin Tyres? Only got 3 of them tho and 1 has a small 2" Kerb Mark on it! Easily Refurbed!!!
Any Suggestions are welcomed!
Cheers!!!!!

Sounds expensive.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
£200! for a spoiler! why?
does it look much better?
does it provide lots more downforce?
182s look good as they are!
or are you a body kit fettishest?
chav.
£200 towards suspension or brakes!
nitrous kit £600!-£800 good un?

A

andy27

stevo172-250 said:
nitrous kit £600!-£800 good un?

Who's the Chav?:mad:

I believe it is the same or very similar to the V6 one? is it?
Just thinking!
I might have it or sell it if someone is desperate for one!
Anyone Interested in any of these parts?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
andy27 said:
Who's the Chav?:mad:

I believe it is the same or very similar to the V6 one? is it?
Just thinking!
I might have it or sell it if someone is desperate for one!
Anyone
Interested in any of these parts?
just sonds exspensive mate thats all for a spoiler.:rolleyes:
sorry carruy on.

A

andy27

Yeah I thought that, thats why I asked!
I know there are some people on here who know the usual selling price for things!

Sorry if I bit back abit hard! I'm just tired! Been doing overtime! So done 9 shifts and got 6 more to go b4 a day off!

My Apologies!

A

andy27

Anyone? What do you think?

Is the trophy Spoiler the same as the V6?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
trophy and V6 spoiler are the same yep.

£200 sounds ok for one, but their are bargans to be had if you keep your eye out and dont rush into buying the first one you see

A

andy27

Cheers! Is £200 a good price?
Still unsure about it! £200 could go towards an Exhaust!
What sort of price would it fetch on here! I know they are in Demand!

R35 GTR
200 is ok if you have money to spare and cant wait for one. I think 100 is more realistic, unless it doesnt need respraying.

A

andy27

Yeah I thought it seemed abit much! Will be going to buy a few bits on Friday (Payday) so will see if they will sell it any cheaper!
Any requests on Parts ppl want? Serious Requests please! Don't wanna buy parts for ppl then they not buy them!
List the Part and Max you will pay and I will see what I can do!!!!
1. Part-Name-Max Price
Delivery will obviously go on top, so think about that when giving your maximum price!
Cheers!!!!