ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good PS3 Games

Not a 320d
Wanting a few to play through.

FPS' are for the PC, ive got MGS4, nearly completed that. i may buy MGS HD Collection, ive played through snake eater on the xbox but it died on me.

GT5 - Will I be dissappointed with this after playing through forza?

Any PSN games worth a look ?

Not a 320d
God you guys were right I should ahve listened to you.

The PS3 really IS shite.

Gran Turiso looks great, but then I listened to the engine sounds. Not sure if if the guy was trolling on youtube, but they all sound like food blenders and have no delay what so ever when changing gear.

Uncharted looks good but isnt really my cup of tea. I think im going to sell this piece of s**t and buy another xbox 360.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
God you guys were right I should ahve listened to you.

The PS3 really IS s**te.

Gran Turiso looks great, but then I listened to the engine sounds. Not sure if if the guy was trolling on youtube, but they all sound like food blenders and have no delay what so ever when changing gear.

Uncharted looks good but isnt really my cup of tea. I think im going to sell this piece of s**t and buy another xbox 360.

I much prefer the 360 over the PS3 as a games console. The media player features of the PS3 are great though, including the Blu-ray.

Other than Uncharted 2 and 3, any multi-format game will be a 360 purchase for me. I prefer the controller and also XBL and the social network of the 360.

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
ive got both but as said above,if a games multi platform,
i usualy buy it for the xbox rather than ps3,i use it mainly for bluray discs/bbci player ect.

just bought lego pirates of the carribean lol,love the lego games,and mass effect 3.good game if your into em.
gran tourismo sucks,forza 4 is sublime.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My ps3 gets used for on demand tv and bluray films. All the gaming is done on the Xbox.

Octy VRS

Not everyone's cuppa but this looks stunning.

*edit* Can't get rid of this stupid advert s**t.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Not a 320d
So the PS3 is s**t just because cars in Gran Turismo all sound like blenders?

kay

I said GT5 was s**t becuse everything sounds like a food blender. I just dont like the game.

The system is good, but the games are limited. I know most are cross platform. But its the 360 games Like Forza, perfect dark HD etc that I really miss.

Im tempted to sell it.

I might buy MGS HD collection for the ps3 but thatll be it I think.

MGS4 is f**king amazing. Nostalgic or what. Shame about the cut scenes.

SG9 Forester STi
Scutch recommended the Unchartered series to me and I have to second that after playing them. Epic games.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Uncharted games are quality, like Tomb Raider on steroids. Tempted to buy a PS3 just for them tbh.

Megane RS 250
Deffo Uncharted series are ace along with Tomb Raiders and also Bioshock series is good too, it just depends if you only like the racing games tho.