ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good quality wash mits?!

FF Titanium 182
Any reccomend a good quality wash mit? All the ones i seem to buy fall apart after a few months even though i fully wash them out and leave then to dry! Cheers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think leaving them damp seems to make them last longer. Pop them in a zip lock style bag never had any issues at all.

The CapPro mitt is widely regarded as the best. I think a few guys are making copies now. I4detailing has them from memory also.

FF Titanium 182
I think leaving them damp seems to make them last longer. Pop them in a zip lock style bag never had any issues at all.

The CapPro mitt is widely regarded as the best. I think a few guys are making copies now. I4detailing has them from memory also.
Ahhh right so leave them damp? See i always thought to dry them off must be where im going wrong! Cheers im going to order some hydro2 lite off carpro so might try there mitt then

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I had one from cleanyourcar, about £15 iirc. Absolutely w**k, pieces of wool fall out all over the car and now I only have about half the glove left, used for no more than 10 washes.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
A brief exposure to dilute vinegar won't. And it will kill the bacteria/mold causing the smell.

what is damaging is if the mitt is allowed to go moldy, it will then start shedding!