ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good quote for spraying

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
got quoted about £100 for bonnet spraying white, arch rust sanding don and spraying, and bottom of passenger door too. also hes said he will smooth the bonnet (debadge) too included. what do you think>

im not sure about debadging... was thinking of asking him to spray other parts like my eyelids and front grille, and spoiler, wingmirrors.

question 1:how much should i get coded to not look like a fridge? (its white)
q2:shouold i get bonnet smoothed?

end of the day you get what you pay for.. i got some work done cheap'ish but it had all sank and cracked within a day or two, paint was all orange peel'y.. second attempt at fixing it came back worse. bill for repair from a competent bodyshop exceeded 2k

If the arch rust isn't surface rust, it will be back within a few months.
If it's coming from inside the arch, then it needs cutting out, a new piece of metal welding in and spraying.

£100 does seem very very cheap tho..

I'd expect about £100 for the bonnet alone..

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
i did think that. he sprayed his own car and from what i gather from his mate hes done more. Hes got a car in for spraying at the moment, a full respray. And if the quality is shite i have al the contact details iI need.

main question for me is, do i get bonnet debadged? or not, what you luvvly peeps think?

Had my 19 sprayed for £35 thats was the price of the paint.
Just out of the booth:
DSC01024.gif

After a flat and polish:
DSC01022.gif