ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good spray shops in derbyshire (alfreton, mansfield, chesterfield area)

I have a few things wanting to be sprayed up on the car. but wanting to know where is a good place to go with and is a reasonable price, I would prefer it to be quite local to me. So if anyone knows anywhere please speak up

The parts im wanting to get sprayed up are: mirror caps, Side trims, front mouldings round the number plate, and a bit of repair work on my door! which can be seen in the picture below:

I know of a good place in nottingham, don't think they're cheap but you're best going down and showing them what you want done

cordoba,panda 100 hp
can recomend MKS auto repairs in derby, the guys called Mark and is very good, hes won god knows how many trophies for his show car over the years and his work realy is brilliant, fantastic bloke, number is01332343243, if this number doesnt work then drop me a pm and ill check with him for giving you his mob number if your interested

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
AUTOBODYCRAFT 01283 550 570 in swadlincote derby are the best IMO mate, used them for years on all my cars again not the cheapest,
but an 100% excellent Job (I am REALLY fussy abut my cars ). I will never take them anywhere else.
They have painted and restored a lot of cars that have won concourse trophys for the ford RSOC .(did all the paint on my RSturbo )
not to expensive either
First class service ask for John :approve::approve:​