ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye DCI, Hello 197!

Clio 197
Used to have a dci 100 which was a very good car for the past 2 years, VERY cheap to run but always wanted a sport and have finally got one :) Don't pick it up till Saturday though and cant wait!

Took it for a test drive and its so much fun to drive compared to the tractor dci and it sounds quite nice as well.

Its a 2007 197 in a silvery grey colour. Will get some pics in here when I get it on Sat.

I will be geting the wheels refurbed as they are quite scuffed and it ruins the look of the car.

What suttle mods can be done to 197's?

And would like to make it sound nicer. What's the best induction kit? And also is it worth getting a remap? Wont make a huge difference in power I know but will it make it more lively and more fun to drive?

Cheers, Shane

Clio 182
Go for a panel filter in this mate!

Im a big fan of the cup spoiler, most aren't though! You'll find some good ideas over on clio197.net

500 Twinair
Fit some recaro's if they don't have any.Also the H&R springs seem to make a difference.

Clio 197
Have thought about lowering but have seen alot of people saying it ruins one of the best handling hot hatches handling? Would look alot better lowered with spacers though. I suppose its a question of handling or looks? Dont really need it to handle amazing as im not going to race it. So might look into springs. Cheers.

Ok will look into panel filters! I quite like the cup spoiler too.

Also like the recaros but how much would they set me back? I dont mind the standard seats really.