ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye GT hello 200 cup

AG 200 CUP
Decided it was time to get a renaultsport since i could justify the insurance now. Had a GT 128 before i know a lot of people don't like them but i did love the car it was my first decent car okay it was underpowered and looked like it was on stilts but it was a good car. Here are some pics of it's on July of the 2015 CS calendar too ;)

DRLS_zps0b051b31.jpg

oulton2014-130_zpsd83851a7.jpg

IMG_1505_zpsdc5bb8f0.jpg

IMG_4361_zps47a83051.jpg

I Picked up the 200 on Friday its a cup got what i wanted recaro's speedlines etc the colour is fantastic looks fantastic in person. Was looking for and RB but glad i got AG now. Excuse the crappy pics i don't really have any plans for it. It does have some sort of exhaust on it but I'm not sure what it's nice not too loud i have already ordered a cup spoiler should be here today then i have stuck a my K&N filter in from my GT. I think after the spoiler i will just enjoy it as it is. Totally different car to the GT thought it would be similar but they are miles apart in a good way. Haven't been to any meets yet so will hopefully try and get along to some with it :)

IMG_1984_zpsc5aafd81.jpg

IMG_1982_zps8e678318.jpg

IMG_1981_zpsa212045e.jpg

AG 200 CUP
Thanks for the nice comments guys it is a fantastic colour do get a lot of people looking at it. I won't loose it in the car park that's for sure lol

AG 200 CUP
True that not been to the ring yet pic of the GT was my first track day hoping to get some more under my belt before i try the ring lol

LY 200 EDC LUX
Nice car mate. Love the color! Shame your putting a ripspeed-esque spoiler on it really!